Are you considering getting All-on-4 implants in Turkey? Wondering how much All-on-4 costs in Turkey? The cost of All-on-4 dental implants in Turkey ranges from £3,000 – £5,000 per jaw, which makes it one of the cheapest countries for this procedure.
Nevertheless, we understand that choosing to get these implants in Turkey involves many factors. In this guide on the cost of All-on-4 implants in Turkey, you’ll find information on:
- Factors influencing the cost of All-on-4 implants in Turkey
- Average costs of All-on-4 implants in Turkey
- Price variations and cost comparisons to other countries
- Cost savings and benefits of choosing Turkey for All-on-4 implants
- Additional expenses involved
- And finally, a guide on how to plan for All-on-4 implants in Turkey
- Flight bookings
- Preferential rates on hotels
- Free quotations from trusted clinics
- Personal support from your patient coordinator
- No waiting lists
Already made up your mind to get All-on-4 implants in Turkey? Get your free quotation right here!
Table of contents
How much are All-on-4 dental implants in Turkey?
All on 4 dental implants in Turkey cost from £3,000 – £5,000 per jaw, but the cost depends on various factors. Let's discuss those factors in more detail to help you make the right decision regarding these implants.
Factors influencing the cost of All-on-4 dental implants in Turkey
Many factors influence the cost of the All-on-4 implant procedures in Turkey. Below, we have listed a few of the most important factors you need to consider before deciding.
- Location of the dental clinic: What will the total travel costs be to this specific destination? The total trip cost may outweigh the savings you made on the procedure.
- Experience and expertise of the dental surgeon: Ensure that the dentist is a member of the Turkish Dental Association (TDB). This is mandatory for any practising dentist in Turkey. You may also want to check online reviews for the dentist.
- Materials and quality of materials used during the procedure.
- Additional services and amenities offered: Does the clinic offer accommodation and/or airport shuttle services as part of your procedure package?
- Pre-operative and post-operative care: Research the quality of care that the clinic will offer you as a patient. Will you be comfortable during your procedure?
- Insurance policies: Find out from your insurance company what their policy and coverage is regarding dental procedures done abroad.
Average cost of All-on-4 dental implants in Turkey
To get straight to the point — the average price range for All-on-4 implants in Turkey is from £3,000 – £5,000 per jaw. Now let's dive into the details!
The precise cost of the procedure will depend on the condition of the patient’s teeth and the materials that need to be used. Your chosen dental clinic can give you an exact amount based on your needs and results.
Comparison with the cost of All-on-4 implants in other countries
Turkey is one of the cheapest destinations to get All-on-4 implants. To simplify things, we have summarised a cost comparison to other popular All-on-4 countries in the table below.
Cost of All-on-4 implants (per jaw)
£3,000 – £5,000
£12,000 – £28,000
£4,000 – £9,000
£3,000 – £10,000
£4,600 – £9,000
£3,500 – £6,000
Cost savings and benefits of choosing Turkey for All-on-4 implants
Cost-effectiveness compared to Western countries
Regarding cost-effectiveness, Turkey is one of the best options due to its easy travel accessibility from the UK. Western countries are much more expensive to travel to, which adds up to a very high cost overall.
In terms of dental costs, you can save up to 50-70% visiting a dentist in Turkey compared to the UK.
However, a low price should not be your only consideration for choosing a dental tourism destination. Your comfort and safety as the patient is the number one priority, and you should select a dental clinic that will provide the best care rather than the lowest price.
High-quality dental care and modern facilities
The Turkish government ensures that the proper regulations are in place to provide high-quality dental care for its more than 500,000 foreign patients who travel to the country for dental tourism.
All Turkish dentists are required to:
- Complete 5 years of undergraduate studies, followed by 5 years of specialisation
- Register with the Turkish Dental Association (TDB)
- Become a member of the Turkish Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry if the dentist performs cosmetic surgery (this is optional but does show the dentist’s willingness to provide the best dental care possible)
The Croatian Medical Journey conducted a study on Patient Satisfaction in Dental Outpatient Clinics in Turkey. Among the patients, the highest level of satisfaction with the clinics was privacy, whereas the lowest level of satisfaction was waiting times. It is highly recommended to read as many online reviews as possible about dental clinics, since every clinic will have different patient experiences and standards of facilities.
Opportunities for dental tourism and exploring Turkey
Turkey, a mere 4-hour direct flight from London, is a beautiful country with many bustling cities and a Mediterranean coastline. Besides being a popular holiday destination, many choose Turkey as their dental tourism destination.
You can find our complete guide to choosing dentists and dental clinics in Turkey for different destinations in the links below:
- Istanbul (a vibrant city with the most dental options)
- Antalya (largest city on Turkey’s Mediterranean coastline)
- Other coastal destinations include Izmir and Marmaris
It is important to find out early whether the clinics can speak professional English to ensure smooth communication. Make sure to also check out the clinic’s online reviews so that you may receive the best care possible.
Additional expenses to consider
- Travel and accommodation costs: To what amount will the costs of your flights, transport and accommodation add up to? Will this option be more efficient than other destinations?
- Post-operative care and follow-up visits: Communicate with your chosen clinic prior to your procedure regarding follow ups and post-operative care. This will help you to plan any additional travels in the necessary time.
- Currency exchange rates and financial considerations: Turkey uses the Turkish lira as their form of currency. The cost of All-on-4 implants in the Turkish lira are around 108 000₺-180 600₺. Make sure to keep an eye on the exchange rates to get the best deal!
How to plan for All-on-4 dental implants in Turkey
To make the planning process as easy as possible, we have broken it down into 4 simple steps:
- Research and choose a reputable dental clinic: Make sure that the clinic and its dentists have the appropriate accreditation according to Turkish law, that they can communicate fluently in English, and look out for any online reviews.
- Understand the full cost breakdown: Calculate the costs of your flights, transport, accommodation, the cost of your All-on-4 implants and any additional follow-up appointments (if necessary) to be able to make a fully informed financial decision.
- Plan for travel logistics and accommodation:Decide what you want out of your trip and choose one of Turkey’s many destinations accordingly. Enquire to the dental clinic about any additional services or amenities that they may offer.
- Communication with the dental team and pre-surgery consultations: Make sure that you fully understand the procedure and any pre-or-post operative care involved before making your decision.
How can DentalyGo help?
With DentalyGo, you are assisted in all aspects of your dental tourism planning. DentalyGo arranges for free quotations from suitable clinics for your procedure, assists in flight bookings, helps you get preferential rates on hotels and helps you to save 50%-70% on dental care compared to the UK. You will also be assigned a Patient Coordinator to personally help you navigate your entire journey.
If you’re feeling unsure about how the All-on-4 implant procedure works, we have added an animated procedure video below created by a popular dental clinic in Turkey.
Turkey is one of the cheapest destinations when it comes to All-on-4 implants, providing high-quality procedures at only £3,000 – £5,000 per jaw.
It is important to keep in mind the travel costs, language barrier, quality and accreditation of the dental clinic and any additional factors that will come into play when planning your trip.
And remember, if you want help planning your trip, you can count on DentalyGo! Just take a few seconds to fill in your information below, and you'll receive a prompt call back from a friendly and knowledgeable patient coordinator.
What’s the average cost of All-on-4 implants in Turkey?
The general cost of All-on-4 implants in Turkey is £3,000 – £5,000 per jaw. The precise cost of the procedure will depend on the condition of the patient’s teeth and the materials that need to be used.
How do I choose a dental clinic for All-on-4 implants in Turkey?
It is important to check whether the dental clinic/dentist has the appropriate dental accreditation in Turkey, such as the TDB, and whether they can speak professional English.
We recommend reading up on online reviews of the clinic, enquiring about any additional services that the clinic offers and any pre-or-post operative care and follow-ups that you may need.
Where can I get All-on-4 implants in Turkey?
You can find most dental clinic options in the popular destination of Istanbul.
Other popular destinations on Turkey’s Mediterranean coast include Antalya, Izmir and Marmaris.
Croatian Medical Journal: Patient Satisfaction in Dental Outpatient Clinics in Turkey. Consulted 5th December 2023.