- What are Invisalign chewies for?
- How do you use them?
- Can you reuse chewies?
- Are there any side effects from using Invisalign chewies?
Table of contents
- 1 What are Invisalign chewies?
- 2 What are they for?
- 3 How do you use Invisalign chewies?
- 4 Where can you get Invisalign chewies and how much do they cost?
- 5 Can chewies make your treatment time shorter?
- 6 Does using Invisalign chewies have any side effects?
- 7 Can you reuse Invisalign chewies?
- 8 Conclusion
What are Invisalign chewies?
What are they for?
- When you have a brand new aligner
- Replacing your Invisalign aligners after you have eaten
- If there is an area of your aligner that doesn’t fit as snugly against your teeth
- Before bed so your aligner sits well while you sleep
How do you use Invisalign chewies?
- Put your Invisalign aligners in as best you can
- Bite down on a chewie several times
- Systematically move the chewie to different parts of your mouth and repeat step 2
- Double-check for air bubbles, and bite down in that area again if necessary
- Repeat this for 5-10 minutes per day when most needed
Where can you get Invisalign chewies and how much do they cost?
When it comes to pricing, keep in mind that individual quotes for Invisalign will vary — you can call 866-383-0748 to find an Invisalign dentist near you who can give you a detailed price quote.
Can chewies make your treatment time shorter?
Does using Invisalign chewies have any side effects?
Can you reuse Invisalign chewies?
You can even get different-shaped chewies like these Y-shaped ones on Amazon. Y-shaped aligner chewies give you a customised bite design for different-shaped teeth, and the best part is they are flavoured!
Invisalign. Material Safety Data Sheet. Consulted 10rd February 2022.