If you are thinking about getting dental implants from EON, then reading EON Clinics reviews is one of the best ways to get the information you need. EON Clinics are special because they provide all of the services you need to get dental implants under one roof.
That means that you can get every step of your treatment, from the first consultation to your actual implants without ever having to go see an outside specialist at an out-of-the-way clinic.
In this article, we'll talk all about EON Clinics including:
- The cost of implants at EON
- The services that EON provides
- The EON Clinics treatment process
We hope this information helps you figure out the best treatment options for your tooth replacement needs.
Table of contents
EON Clinics overview
EON Clinics are a group of dental clinics that offer all of the different parts of the process of getting dental implants under one roof with one staff you know and trust.
Getting dental implants through other providers is generally an exhaustive process. There are numerous appointments involved with various specialists, including prosthodontists, oral surgeons, and lab technicians. In some cases they may be in clinics scattered all across the state you live in.
With EON Dental Clinics it's different. This family-owned and operated implant clinic has made it its mission to take the confusion, frustration, and fear out of the dental implant process for patients by providing all of the necessary services under one roof with the same staff, and making the procedure as streamlined as possible.
If you would like to meet with an EON doctor to talk about your possibilities for dental implants, you can schedule a consultation today.
What services do EON dental clinics provide?
EON implant clinics only offer dental implants, and in that way, they are able to put all of their energy and resources into perfecting the process for their patients. However, within the realm of dental implants, there are many different types and treatments available.
EON Clinics offer single tooth implants, multiple implants, and implants for an entire arch, whether that be your upper or lower jaw or full mouth implants.
They also specialize in All-on-4 implants which is a more cost-effective procedure without sacrificing quality or longevity.
That being said, there are two materials your prosthesis can be constructed from. One is made from acrylic built on a titanium reinforcing bar. The other is made from zirconia.
Your procedure will cost more if you opt for zirconia, but some patients prefer this option, as zirconia is the strongest material available for dental implant restorations. It will never break, crack, chip, or wear down.
Patients who may want to consider zirconia restorations for health reasons include those who grind their teeth or clench their jaws, as more wear and tear may wear down acrylic over time.
What makes EON Clinics different
EON Clinics have streamlined the process of getting dental implants so that patients can get all of the services that are part of the implant process under one roof.
With EON Clinics, that means just one:
- Team: Every aspect of the care and treatment involved in getting dental implants will come from your own team of doctors, all of whom work for the same dental EON Clinic. When your team of doctors knows each other and has experience working together, your treatment can be improved through better inter-doctor communication and cooperation.
- Clinic: With EON Clinics you can say goodbye to running across town and country to go to your various implant appointments spread across various clinics. You'll have a single clinic you need to go to where your personalized implant team will fit you with your permanent new teeth.
- Cost: Instead of having to pay various fees to any number of implant specialists and doctors, with EON Clinics you pay one transparent cost that won't change. There are no hidden fees, and EON Clinics even offer affordable payment plans to make quality dental implants accessible to almost any budget.
EON Clinics treatment process
The entire implant treatment process with EON Clinics takes an average of 6 to 8 months, but as it mentions on their website, the healing time of each person will vary based on a variety of factors. These include the number of extractions you need and the number of crowns you get placed, as well as your overall health.
The following procedure timeline is for an All-on-4 implant procedure, which is a cost-effective way to get dental implants for your entire mouth. The EON Clinics All-on-4 procedure involves the following steps:
- Free consultation: You will meet your EON doctor who will carefully explain your treatment options and work with you to come up with the best treatment plan for you and your oral health. They will walk you through the entire process of getting dental implants, and it's at this point that you'll even find out the exact cost of your procedure, and learn about the payment plans available to you. Your doctor will also give you a free 3D CT scan in order to begin planning your treatment.
- Pre-procedure exam: Before your implant procedure, your medical team will collect and consolidate all of the information they need about your medical history and the current state of your mouth. They will use this information to design your new smile and carefully craft each of your new teeth. During this process, you are encouraged to ask any and all questions you may have.
- Your teeth are made: It's time for each of your new teeth to be carefully crafted in-house in EON labs by skilled lab technicians with years of experience honing their craft. The lab technicians collaborate with your prosthodontist to design the best new teeth for you in the fastest time possible, without ever sacrificing quality and integrity.
- Placing the implants: When the time is right and your jaw is ready and healed (in case you needed any extractions beforehand), you'll get your implants placed in your jaw. The titanium post is actually the implant part of dental implants. The part of the tooth you can see is called the crown.
- Checkups: While your jaw heals, you'll have regular checkups at your clinic so that your prosthodontist can monitor healing and work with you to ensure that your new teeth have the perfect fit for your bite, and to optimize the aesthetics of your new smile.
- New teeth: You've reached the finish line and it's finally time for you to get your new permanent teeth. You'll walk into your EON Clinic for your appointment, and when you walk out you'll do so with a new, healthy, and beautiful permanent smile.
EON dental implants cost
Dental implants are one of the most expensive procedures you can get when it comes to oral health, but they are also very much worth it, as they have high success rates compared to other options. Additionally, EON clinics will work with you to find a payment plan to fit your needs.
The costs of dental implants will depend on a variety of factors, including your specific needs, the anatomy of your jaw and mouth, and the material used to make your implants.
Keeping in mind that you won't know how much your implants will cost until you meet with your EON Clinics doctor, the following estimates will give you an idea of how much you might spend:
Full single arch
Costs start at $5,000
Costs start at $24,000 to replace all of the teeth on either your upper or lower jaw
An entire mouth of implants can cost around $50,000
All-on-4 implants are a way to replace a full mouth of teeth and cost a bit less — at around $25,000 per jaw. If you opt for zirconia as your prosthetic material, then your treatment will cost more.
It doesn't matter how you slice it — dental implants are an expensive procedure. However, when you choose a clinic like EON, every part of your procedure takes place under one roof with one team and all costs are inclusive and combined into one overall cost with no hidden fees.
EON Clinics locations
EON Clinics are currently only located in the Midwest, with clinics in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin:
- EON Clinics Schaumburg, IL: 1901 North Roselle Road Suite 110, Schaumburg, IL 60195
- EON Clinics Oakbrook Terrace, IL: One Parkview Plaza, 17W110 22nd St Suite 150, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- EON Clinics Skokie, IL: 5215 Old Orchard Rd #200, Skokie, IL 60077
- EON Clinics Munster, IN: 10120 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321
- EON Clinics Waukesha, WI: 20700 Swenson Dr Suite 150, Waukesha, WI 53186
EON Clinics vs ClearChoice
During your search for dental implants, you may have also come across other implant centers like ClearChoice.
EON Clinics are a great option for people who live around Chicago. Its 4 clinics are locally-owned and family-run, unlike some of its larger competitors. If you live outside of the Midwest, then you may find it more convenient to find a clinic near you.
EON Clinics reviews
You can have a look at the following videos to see EON Clinics reviews from real patients who got their treatment there.
In this review, Terry talks about how he smiles more now after his procedure with EON Clinics. He felt comfortable during the process and is very happy with his decision. Watch his full review below:
In this next EON Clinics review, Patti explains why she wanted dentures instead of implants. Apart from missing teeth, she suffered from various dental problems, and when she went to her dentist, they recommended EON Clinics.
What's more, as a registered nurse she has heard firsthand from her own patients how much of a hassle dentures can be, and she has even had her own bad experiences with them falling out in public.
That's why she finally decided to go ahead and get implants at EON, and now she smiles more than ever. Watch her full review below:
EON Clinics offer dental implants to patients in Chicago and the Midwest. Their vision and mission is to make the implant process as convenient and enjoyable as possible for all of their patients.
That's why they offer every step of the implant process under one roof, so patients can go to their local clinic for all of their consultations and pre- and post-procedure exams and checkups.
Dental implants are very expensive — it's a fact that there is just no getting around. EON helps by offering personalized payment plans to their patients, but it's true that even with a payment plan, dental implants may not be the right choice for everyone. You may also want to consider taking out a dental loan to pay for your implants.
It's still important to get your teeth replaced, whether that be with a bridge, or dentures. Meanwhile, it is advisable that you begin to save money so that someday you can replace your teeth with implants.
What insurance is accepted at EON Clinics?
EON Clinics can work with most major insurance companies as an out-of-network provider. You'll need to consult with your insurance provider to find out if you can get coverage for your implant procedure. Most dental insurance plans don't actually offer much coverage, if any at all, for costly procedures like dental implants.
How much do EON dental implants cost?
Dental implants from EON can cost anywhere from $5,000 for a single implant to $50,000 for a replacement of all of your teeth. The costs will also depend on implant materials and your anatomy and scope of services needed.
Where are EON Clinics located?
EON Clinics are mainly located in the Midwest, especially around the Chicago area, with multiple clinics in Illinois. There are currently clinics in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
NCBI: Factors Affecting the Survival Rate of Dental Implants: A Retrospective Study. Consulted 18th March 2022.