Looking for Snow Teeth Whitening reviews? Snow whitening kits are a popular and effective way to whiten teeth at home, touted by celebrities and dentists alike. You've probably seen them all over social media, and maybe your friends are talking about them too.
And we can tell you with certainty—all this hype around Snow is not for nothing! They've proven that they're more than just a lockdown fad for people who want whiter teeth for Zoom calls.
Now, with almost 1 million customers' smiles whitened, Snow is an established tooth whitening brand that's continuing to develop new products to make home whitening more convenient and effective than ever.
So if you're interested in whitening your smile with one of the most trusted and effective companies around, but you'd like some more information before making your decision, we've got a detailed look at the science and reviews behind this product. In this comprehensive Snow teeth whitening review, you'll find out:
- What exactly is the Snow system?
- How much does it cost?
- How does Snow teeth whitening work?
- Will it make your teeth white?
- Is the Snow teeth whitening system safe?
Keep reading to find out all you need to know to make an informed decision!
If you want the quick version of why Snow stands out, here’s the answer:
- Nearly 1 million happy customers
- 90% of users get a whiter smile after a single use
- Lasting results from just 9 minutes a day
- Proprietary application system to protect your gums
- Kits contain a year’s worth of treatments
- Made in the USA
- Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
Celebrities choose this whitening system over more expensive in-office treatments because it works. From Floyd Mayweather, to the Gronk, to the Queen Bee of the Kardashians, your favorite stars love it. Find out why!
Table of contents
- 1 What is Snow Teeth Whitening?
- 2 How to use Snow teeth whitening
- 3 Snow Magic Strips
- 4 Snow teeth whitening reviews
- 5 Snow whitening vs other kits
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 FAQs
What is Snow Teeth Whitening?
When Snow first hit the market in 2016, it was meant for skeptics of at-home teeth whitening. The folks over at Snow, as self-proclaimed skeptics of teeth whitening themselves, set off on a mission to prove that at-home whitening kits could give you professional level results—when done the right way.
They came up with their Snow whitening system which is, as they put it developed “for skeptics, by skeptics.” And over the past half-decade, boy have they proved their point.
Snow uses activating LED light technology, a proven way to accelerate the whitening process, plus, it works in as little as nine minutes per day. It targets all sorts of stains, from coffee, wine, tea, tobacco, and really anything else you can think of.
But it's not just about getting whiter teeth. When you buy Snow teeth whitening, you're:
- Buying local: The product was developed in California. Each kit is made in the US and ships from Arizona.
- Avoiding harmful chemicals: The Snow whitening system contains no harmful chemicals and is safe to use on all types of teeth, making it good teeth whitening for sensitive teeth.
- Helping make dental care accessible to all: Part of Snow's proceeds go to help children across America who don't have access to dental care.
- Taking a stand against animal testing: Snow whitening products are never tested on animals.
Snow reassures customers that no shortcuts have been or ever will be taken in the development of their products. They've poured millions of dollars of research into developing this system, and the result is products that have an indisputable scientific foundation.
So, when you buy Snow whitening products, you know you're getting professional-quality whitening from a company that cares about more than just profits. And you can do all of this from the comfort of your home.
How to use Snow teeth whitening
With Snow Teeth Whitening, you have two kits to choose from: the Original Kit and the Wireless Kit. Both receive stellar reviews, but let's have a look at the differences between these two systems so you can decide which one is best for you personally.
This is the original Snow Whitening system that rocketed the Snow name to the top of whitening kit brands around the world. You'll see results from using it for as little as nine minutes a day, although you can use it for up to 30 minutes twice a day for stronger results.
When you order the Original Kit you will receive:
- 1 mouthpiece with patent-pending LED technology
- 3 silver (standard) whitening wands with advanced whitening serum to erase stains
- 1 gold (extra-strength) whitening serum wand
- 75 treatments at just $1.60/treatment
- 1 teeth whitening progress tracker
- Wire for connecting to iPhones, USB and other smartphones
- An app which lets you control just how much you whiten your teeth
- 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not happy with the results
- 5-year warranty
What makes Snow teeth whitener different?
Apart from the app and the unique technology it uses, and the fact that it lasts a whole year, one of the best things about Snow is that you brush the whitening serum directly onto your teeth. This has several benefits over other whitening kits where you apply the gel to a mouth tray:
- You get completely even coverage
- It's less messy
- The gel lasts longer because you're only using what you really need
- There's no risk of excess gel squirting out onto your gums and causing irritation or sensitivity
The original kit is the most popular, normally sold for $199. But right now it's discounted by $50, so you can get it for just $149! Click through to get your Original Kit at this special rate.
So, if you're ready to whiten your teeth from the comfort of your home and for an affordable price, the Original Kit is a great option. It comes with everything you need to get that white smile you've always dreamed of, with results lasting more than a year.
Not in the US? No problem! Snow whitening kits ship to wherever you are around the world. So don't let borders stop you from getting whiter teeth!
Wireless Kit—2nd Generation
The Snow Wireless Kit is back with a re-engineered, ultra-sleek design and more whitening power than ever.
As the name suggests, the Wireless Kit is, well, wireless! It includes all of the same great features as the Original Kit, plus the following which add that add extra convenience and reassurance to your whitening:
- Water-resistant – Save time during your morning routine, and whiten while you shower!
- Dual-light therapy – The mouthpiece uses blue LED light to whiten teeth, and red LED technology to kill bacteria in your mouth and support gum health.
- Cordless charging – Just place your mouthpiece in its carrying case when you're finished whitening to charge.
- Self-sanitizing – An automatic UV light sanitizes your mouthpiece while it's charging.
- Portable – The new design is sleek and fully portable, so you can whiten wherever you go.
It also comes with:
- 2 silver (standard) whitening wands
- 1 gold (extra strength whitening wand
The 2nd Generation Wireless Kit is yours for $299. Included in the price is a 5-year warranty—that means you get at least five years of whitening power by purchasing this kit—just order refills of the whitening gel when you need a touchup!
So, if the idea of whitening your teeth while you check your email wasn't convenient enough for you, with the Wireless kit you can reduce bacteria in your mouth, get a whiter smile, and take a shower all at the same time.
One of the things we really love about Snow is that unlike some other whitening kits, with Snow, you can purchase whitening serum refills. That means you can use the same kit for years to come – it comes with a 5-year guarantee, after all – and just purchase the refills you need whenever you want to do a whitening touchup. The wands come in two sizes:
- Standard: 21 treatment sessions
- Large: 42 treatment sessions
Snow teeth whitening subscription
Snow have just launched their Smile for Life Club, a teeth whitening subscription service. If you sign up to this when you buy your kit you get:
- The Original kit discounted to $129
- 1 Free Extra Strength Serum worth $29
- 1 Free Charcoal Whitening Floss worth $15
The subscription costs $29 every three months, and for this you'll get a new Extra Strength whitening wand plus free floss. This great deal continues for as long as you keep the subscription active. What a great way to take the hassle out of remembering to order refills! Click here to read full details of Snow's whitening subscription offer.
In the video below, you can see the differences between the original and wireless kit.
How to use Snow Teeth Whitening
To use your Snow Teeth Whitening kit, follow the instructions included with your kit, or the ones provided on the Snow website. The general instructions are as follows:
- Brush the whitening serum onto your teeth using the applicator wand.
- Insert the mouthpiece into your mouth and turn it on.
- Keep it in for 9 to 30 minutes.
- After your whitening time is up, rinse your mouth and the mouthpiece with warm water.
Snow also recommends:
- Brushing your teeth before you whiten.
- Repeating twice a day for the fastest results.
- Storing the whitening wands in the fridge so they keep their potency.
You also may need to twist the whitening wand as many as 30 times during the first use, until the whitening gel comes out.
How long does it take for Snow teeth whitening to work?
Looking at Snow teeth whitening reviews, some people notice their teeth looking whiter after just one or two uses. For others, it might take a few days longer to start seeing results. A lot depends on how white (or not) your teeth are to begin with and what type of staining you have.
The recommended treatment course is 21 days, and by the end of this you should definitely see a difference. If not, you're covered by Snow's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Snow whitening ingredients
The ingredients used in Snow's safe whitening serum are:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
If you’re convinced that Snow is for you, don't wait any longer to seize this great opportunity to whiten your teeth safely and effectively. You may even be able find discounts on their site for all sorts of Snow products, including extra serums and accessories.
Snow’s kits come with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not happy with your results, but their 99% satisfaction rate suggests you will be!
Snow Magic Strips
They are small and barely visible, and they have a pleasing lavender mint flavor. Each pack comes with 28 strips, and you can opt for a one-time purchase or subscribe for automatic delivery.
These are a good option for people who don't want to purchase an entire kit, but still want to achieve noticeably whiter teeth.
Snow teeth whitening reviews
Snow gets overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who now rely on this system as their go-to for perfectly white teeth. Let's have a quick look at what just some of them have to say.
This YouTube reviewer has been using Snow for two weeks so far and sums up her experience so far by saying “so far, so good!” She also shows us some Snow teeth whitening before and after images.
She takes us through all of the products that come included with the kit, including those she loves and those she doesn't. She also covers how to use Snow teeth whitening.
This next reviewer is coming to us from across the pond and is no stranger to at-home teeth whitening kits. Even with all of the kits she's tried, she really likes Snow and the different products that come with the kit, especially the sensitivity pen, since she often gets sensitive teeth after whitening treatments.
Find out more about why she recommends Snow for whitening teeth in her full review below, and have a look at her Snow teeth whitening before and after pics.
Snow whitening vs other kits
Let's briefly go over how some of the most popular whitening alternatives stack up to Snow.
Smile Brilliant vs Snow teeth whitening
Smile Brilliant is another extremely effective kit that costs much less than in-office whitening. In fact, it's one of the best at-home alternatives to professional teeth whitening. That's because, with the Smile Brilliant system uses custom teeth-whitening trays and the same dental-grade whitening gel that dentists use in office.
So how does that work? Here's the process:
- Make your impressions: Order an impressions kit online and you'll get everything you need to make molds of your teeth in the mail, including instructions, trays and putty. Make your impressions and send them back using the included envelope.
- Make your trays: The same dental lab that makes trays for in-office whitening procedures will custom-craft your whitening trays, and then mail them back to you.
- Whiten: Once you get your custom whitening trays and whitening gel in the mail, it's time to start whitening your teeth.
Auraglow vs Snow teeth whitening
AuraGlow is another brand of standard at-home whitening. It's made in the US like Snow and features gel with dental-grade ingredients. They offer a Smile Guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with the product before a trial period of 30 days is up, you can get a full refund.
Find out more about Auraglow in our full review.
HiSmile vs Snow teeth whitening
HiSmile is an Australian company that now sells around the globe. While this whitening system isn't known for dentist-level results, it is effective in providing slight whitening results.
HiSmile offers a short treatment time of just 10 minutes per day, and guarantees at least two shades whitening after six days of treatment. If you'd like to know. more about HiSmile, you can check out our full review here.
Snow Teeth Whitening offers a fast way to whiten your teeth at home. Their special formula is made without any harsh chemicals and is perfect for people who have sensitive teeth. They've helped nearly 1 million people get whiter smiles and that number promises keep rising.
Snow is also a great option for those who prefer to spend their money on a socially responsible company because Snow never tests on animals and donates part of their proceeds to children who need access to dental care across the US. And remember, you don't have to be in the US to get whiter teeth with Snow. They ship internationally, to any country in the world.
If you haven't yet, have a look at why celebrities are big fans of this convenient and effective whitening system. Just click the button below!
Their custom-made trays and dentist-grade whitening gel means you get the exact same treatment you'd get at the dentist, from the comfort of your home, and for a fraction of the cost. Read our review here to find out more!
Is the Snow whitening system safe?
The Snow whitening kit is safe. There are no harsh chemicals, and it's even made for people with sensitive teeth. In fact, anyone over the age of nine can use it! It has some other great benefits too.
This system uses wands to apply the gel to your teeth. This ensures even coverage and avoids excess gel getting onto your gums, which is often a risk with kits where you apply the gel inside a tray.
Is there a Snow Teeth Whitening coupon or discount code?
Yes! There are frequent promotions and discount codes for a variety of products on Snow's website, including the wireless and original whitening kits.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening hurt?
The Snow teeth system doesn't hurt. Even people with teeth sensitivity can use it. One of the reasons why it's good for people with sensitive teeth is the way the gel is applied. You apply the whitening gel to your teeth by brushing it on with a wand; this ensures that the gel only goes where you want it to—on your teeth, and not on your gums.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening work?
Every set of teeth is different, but the large majority of those who have used the Snow system for a whiter smile would recommend it to others. Plus there's no risk in trying. That's because if you don't get results you're happy with, you're covered by their satisfaction guarantee for the first 30 days.
Can you buy Snow's products on Amazon?
Yes, you can, but we recommend buying through their website where you can access exclusive discounts. Click here to check Snow's best prices before you order on Amazon.