Snow whitening strips are the newest edition to the Snow teeth whitening family. They're officially called The Magic Strips, and for good reason.
These teeth whitening strips are barely visible, they dissolve on your teeth in just 15 minutes, and they strip away stains with ease. Plus, they taste good.
Keep reading to find out more about these strips including:
- How much they cost
- How they compare to other brands
- Customer reviews
We hope this review gives you all of the information you need to choose the best whitening strips for you.
Table of contents
- 1 Review of Snow teeth whitening strips
- 2 What makes Snow teeth whitening strips different?
- 3 Snow teeth whitening strip reviews
- 4 Our final take on Snow white strips
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQs
Review of Snow teeth whitening strips
The Magic Strips are designed by Snow, a market-leading teeth whitening company that you can read more about in our full Snow whitening review. Specifically, they are for people who hate teeth whitening strips. Let's have a look at what that really means.
How do Snow whitening strips work?
With most whitening strips on the market, you put them on your teeth for 30 minutes or an hour, and then you peel them off once your treatment time is finished.
What most people don't like about using white strips is that they are difficult to put on, they taste like chemicals or worse, and when you take them off they leave behind a gooey mess that even tooth-brushing can't get rid of easily.
The whitening revolutionaries at Snow decided to address these consumer pain points head-on, and here's what they came up with:
- Easy to use: Snow strips are easy to put on — once you've applied them to your teeth, they stay put. Plus, they are smaller and thinner than other strips, so you don't have to deal with any awkward extra film.
- Fast-acting: While most strips need to be applied anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, these strips dissolve in just 15 minutes.
- Cutting-edge tech: Snow's patented P3 technology whitens better and faster than other dissolvable strips.
- No mess: When these strips dissolve on your teeth after just 15 minutes they don't leave behind any gooey stuff — just smooth, white teeth.
- Great-tasting: Most white strips have a strange mint-like flavor that fails to mask the nasty taste of chemicals. Not so with Snow. These strips are infused with a delightful lavender mint flavor that will leave your mouth tasting fresh.
Snow whitening strip instructions
- Use one strip on your top teeth, and one on your bottom teeth.
- Remove the strips from the packet and press them firmly onto the front of your teeth. Wrap any excess film around the back of your teeth.
- Let the strips dissolve, which will take 15 – 20 minutes. Do not eat or drink with strips on.
- Once they dissolve, rinse with water if desired.
- Don't drink or eat for 30 minute after use.
- Use once or twice per day for 14 days.
Snow white strip ingredients
The powerful blend of ingredients in Snow whitening strips include:
Pectin, PVP, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, water, peppermint aroma, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, polysorbate 80, natural lavender aroma, sucralose, limonene, and linalool.
Snow whitening strips cost
Snow whitening strips cost $49 for a one-time purchase and just $39.20 if you opt for a monthly subscription. Each pack comes with 28 strips (14 for top teeth and 14 for bottom teeth), which is what you need for the recommended two weeks of treatment.
What makes Snow teeth whitening strips different?
The answer is simple — Snow whitening strips stand out from the plethora of options on the market, for many reasons. They are specifically designed for people who don't like whitening strips. Here's how they're different:
- Work faster
- Yield stronger results
- Don't leave a gooey mess behind
- Dissolve on your teeth in just 15 minutes
- Taste great
Most strips require 30 minutes to an hour of treatment, and when you peel them off they leave behind a bunch of gunk. Plus they usually have a chemical flavor weakly disguised by artificial mint.
Snow white strips vs Crest
Crest is another big name in the teeth whitening game. And while their whitening strips are effective as well, they aren't quite on Snow's level.
That's because Crest Whitestrips require 30 minutes of treatment per application, and when you peel them off at the end, they leave a big mess behind. Also, the taste definitely leaves something to be desired.
Here's a table summarizing the main similarities and differences:
Dissolving or peel-off?
Dissolves directly on teeth
Peels off and leaves a mess
Natural lavender and mint
Snow teeth whitening strip reviews
You know what we think about Snow whitening strips; now let's see what other reviewers have to say. Of course, you should take these reviews with a grain of salt because they are from the Snow website.
“After the second time using it, I saw a difference. I didn’t think it was going to work, but it really does! So happy.”Megan Y
“Snow did the job of whitening my tooth without sensitivity which I am very much happy about plus it makes me have more self-confidence.”Everton B
“Worked as advertised.”Karina N
Our final take on Snow white strips
We give Snow whitening strips two big thumbs up for their ease of use, convenience, effectiveness, and flavor.
The highlights of these strips are that they:
- Are designed for people who hate teeth whitening
- Dissolve in just 15 minutes
- Leave behind no sticky residue
- Are barely visible
- Are more effective than other dissolvable strips
- Feature a delightful lavender mint flavor
If all of that sounds like a good deal to you, you can get your Snow whitening strips now and start whitening your teeth hassle- and pain-free.
Snow white strips were designed for people who don't like to use white strips. Therefore, they address all of the negative aspects that whitening strips usually have.
Most whitening strips are difficult to apply, don't stay put, require at least 30 minutes of wear, leave behind a gooey mess, and taste downright bad.
Snow Magic Strips, on the other hand, are easy to put on, slim and barely noticeable, dissolve on your teeth in just 15 minutes, leave your teeth feeling clean, and taste like lavender and mint.
Do Snow teeth whitening strips work?
Snow teeth whitening strips do work. They whiten teeth with the active ingredient hydrogen peroxide in just 15 minutes, and they dissolve directly on your teeth so you don't have to peel them off. And once they are off, they don't leave behind any goo or gunk like other whitening strips tend to do.
They also use Snow's patented P3 Technology which whitens teeth better and faster than other whitening strips.
Are Snow whitening strips or Crest better?
Our top pick between Snow and Crest is Snow. Both brands of whitening strips are effective, but Snow has some features that raise them above the rest of the market. These include:
- Whitening in just 15 minutes
- Strips dissolve directly on teeth
- They don't leave behind a gooey mess
- They taste like fresh mint and lavender
Do Snow whitening strips cause sensitivity?
All whitening with hydrogen peroxide or any other bleaching agent can cause sensitivity. However, Snow is a great option for people with sensitive teeth because of their sensitivity serum. You can apply this serum when you undergo whitening treatments to relieve any pain and sensitivity in your gums or teeth.