In this comprehensive review, we delve into the features and performance of the Bitvae Cordless water flosser – officially the Bitvae C2 Oral Irrigator. We will explore what's included in the box, hardware specifications, design, and features, as well as its overall performance.
So keep reading to find out if this affordable water flosser is the best option or you.
The Bitvae C2 water flosser is compact and convenient for taking with you on the go. It has a 300ml tank which allows a full 60-seconds of flossing. The jet is comparable to other cordless flossers, but weaker than countertop models. Overall this is a great budget option.
Table of contents
What's in the Box?
The Bitvae Cordless water flosser package includes:
- Cordless C2 Oral Irrigator unit
- Detachable wide-mouth water tank
- 360° rotating nozzles
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Wide Mouth Reservoir: The upgraded detachable wide-mouth water tank ensures easy cleaning, addressing a common issue with traditional irrigators with smaller water tanks.
- 300ml large capacity water reservoir: The generous 300ml water reservoir provides enough capacity for a 60-second full mouth clean, eliminating the need for frequent refills or pouring out the remaining water.
- 40-day battery life: The Cordless C2 boasts an impressive battery life, lasting up to 40 days in the lowest pressure mode. This extended battery performance surpasses many similar irrigators, making it convenient for home use and travel.
- More ergonomic, compact design: The compact size of the Cordless C2 makes it travel-friendly and suitable for small bathrooms. The ergonomic design ensures a comfortable grip.
Design and features
The Bitvae Cordless C2 Oral Irrigator is designed with convenience in mind. Its compact size and detachable water tank make it easy to carry while traveling. The 360° rotating nozzles allow for effective cleaning of blind spots and hard-to-reach areas, ensuring a thorough oral hygiene routine.
The Cordless C2 Oral Irrigator delivers good jet power, suitable for most users' needs. While it may not match the intensity of plug-in versions, it offers sufficient water pressure for effective cleaning. The 40-day battery life in the lowest pressure mode provides extended usage before requiring a recharge.
What we like
- Compact and travel-friendly: The Cordless C2 Oral Irrigator is a convenient option for traveling, thanks to its compact size. It is easy to pack and carry, allowing you to maintain your oral care routine on the go.
- Large water tank capacity: The generous 300ml water reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills during a full mouth cleaning session.
- Ergonomic Design: The Cordless C2's ergonomic design ensures a comfortable grip and ease of use, providing a pleasant user experience.
What We Don't Like
- Comparatively lower power: While the Cordless C2 offers acceptable jet power, it may not match the intensity of plug-in versions. Users seeking a higher water pressure experience may find it lacking in comparison.
Bitvae vs Waterpik
Bitvae Cordless C2 Oral Irrigator
Waterpik Water Flosser
Water tank capacity
From 200ml to 800ml
Up to 40 days
Typically fewer days
Cordless and countertop options
High water pressure settings
Compact and travel friendly
Bulkier, better suited for home use
360-degree rotating nozzles
360-degree rotating nozzles
Ergonomic design, detachable wide-mouth water tank
Adjustable pressure settings
The Bitvae Cordless water flosser offers a convenient and effective solution for maintaining optimal oral hygiene — what's more, studies have shown water flossers to be as effective as regular floss in removing plaque from between teeth.
With its wide-mouth reservoir, users can easily clean the water tank, and its 300ml capacity eliminates the need for frequent refills. The 40-day battery life in the lowest pressure mode is impressive, making it suitable for home use as well as travel purposes.
All in all, the Bitvae Cordless C2 Oral Irrigator is a reliable and user-friendly option for maintaining oral health. With its travel-friendly design, large water tank capacity, and reasonable power, it offers a convenient and effective solution for daily oral care routines.
How do I clean the detachable wide-mouth water tank?
The water tank can be cleaned by rinsing it thoroughly with warm water and mild soap. Ensure that all residue is removed, and allow it to air dry before reattaching to the oral irrigator.
Can I use mouthwash or other liquids in the Cordless C2 Oral Irrigator?
The Cordless C2 is designed for use with water, diluted hydrogen peroxide, or a diluted mouthwash. It is not recommended to use thick or viscous liquids as they may clog the device. Please always follow the instructions of your dentist, and don't floss with anything besides water without first consulting them.
NIH: Comparison between water flosser and regular floss in the efficacy of plaque removal in patients after single use. Consulted: 27th June 2023.