In this Crest Whitening Emulsions review, we take a close look at one of Crest's newest teeth-whitening products to hit the market. We analyze the science behind how they're made and the ingredients in the whitening formula, and we discuss how Crest uses advanced emulsion technology to whiten your teeth with no sensitivity.
Keep reading to learn about the effectiveness of Crest Whitening Emulsions, how it works, its ingredients, safety, and usage instructions, and stay tuned for before-and-after insights to help you make an informed decision.
- Apply and go: Easy to use applicator — just brush on teeth
- 100% whiter teeth: Compared to other whitening pens
- No sensitivity: Crest's special emulsion eliminates sensitivity
- Result after 1 use: Instant results every time you whiten
Table of contents
What makes our review trustworthy
We get it, wading through hundreds of online product reviews and trying to find one that doesn't just regurgitate the same information is frustrating!
But in our research, we did a deep dive into Crest Whitening Emulsions and compared it to other Crest products and teeth whitening products you can find out there. We spent hours going through studies about teeth whitening, from in-office dentist treatments to the DIY options you use at home. And we pored over studies about the key ingredients in Whitening Emulsions: Hydrogen peroxide and petrolatum.
Hydrogen peroxide is the #1 most effective teeth-bleaching ingredient, and petrolatum ensures that the product stays on your teeth throughout treatment, unlike other products whose water-soluble whitening gels wash off with your saliva.
We also took a good look at what folks who've actually used Crest Whitening Emulsions had to say about it. Yep, we went through customer feedback to get the scoop on what people think about this product. So, buckle up, because we're about to give you the lowdown on Crest Whitening Emulsions and how it stacks up in the teeth whitening game.
Crest Whitening Emulsions Review
Does Whitening Emulsions work?
Yes, Crest Whitening Emulsions work — and the reason is simple: It contains hydrogen peroxide and an emulsion with petrolatum which makes sure the gel stays on your teeth for the treatment duration.
How Crest Whitening Emulsions works
Crest Whitening Emulsions is designed to whiten teeth by using a unique formula that works differently from traditional whitening methods. It employs a dual-action approach, with the key ingredients penetrating tooth enamel to break up and lift away stains.
Unlike teeth whitening strips, Crest Whitening Emulsions doesn't rely on adhesive strips to stay in place, making it a more convenient option for many.
Additionally, you can get the bundle with the LED light to accelerate your results — just use the light for 3 minutes.
Whitening Emusions ingredients
Crest Whitening Emulsions includes a mix of hydrogen peroxide, petrolatum, water, glycerin, and other inactive components. The hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient. It's responsible for breaking down stains and discolorations on your teeth. And the petrolatum makes sure that the formula stays on your teeth.
Is Crest Whitening Emulsions safe?
Crest Whitening Emulsions is safe when used as directed. However, it's important to follow the instructions to minimize any potential side effects, such as tooth sensitivity or gum irritation. If you have specific dental concerns or existing dental issues, consult with your dentist before using this product.
Crest Whitening Emulsions instructions
- Dispense the emulsion: Firmly press the tube to dispense the teeth-whitening emulsion onto the wand applicator, ensuring full coverage of the applicator tip.
- Apply: Apply the product generously and directly, ensuring all tooth surfaces are covered. Feel free to layer as needed to completely coat the teeth you want to whiten.
- Smile: You can go about your day while you whiten — no need to rinse or brush your teeth afterward. For optimal results, don't eat or drink for 30 minutes after applying the emulsion.
Tips for getting the whitest teeth
- Make this a part of your daily routine — apply up to 4 times daily
- You won't notice that you are wearing the emulsion, but don't worry — it is working
- It's normal to experience extra moisture in your mouth.
- For easier application, dry your teeth with a paper towel before application
- Apply as many layers as needed to cover all the teeth you want to whiten
- Keep it handy for last-minute teeth whitening needs
- Before storing your wand applicator, gently clean the applicator tip with soap and warm water, a tissue, paper towel, or wipe, ensuring it's ready for your next teeth-whitening session. Ensure the tube's cap is tightly sealed.
Crest Whitening Emulsions before and after
A picture is worth a thousand words, and in the case of teeth whitening, before-and-after photos can provide valuable insights into the product's effectiveness. We'll showcase some Crest Whitening Emulsions before-and-after results so you can see the potential difference it can make.
Like what you see? You can also accelerate your whitening treatment by getting the bundled Emulsions and LED light kit. Click the button below to get Emulsions now!
Crest Emulsions reviews from customers
In the video below, Dr. Razuri explains her thoughts on Whitening Emulsions. Even though she isn't a huge fan of flash fake white teeth, she does like the lightening and brightening provided by this product. Check out her instructions and tips for use as well.
Crest Whitening Emulsions offers a convenient and effective way to brighten your smile, but individual results may vary. The active ingredient is hydrogen peroxide — and the addition of petrolatum allows the product to stay on teeth and whiten long after application.
Do Crest Whitening Emulsions work as well as strips?
Crest Whitening Emulsions do work as well as Crest Whitestrips. So it just depends on how you prefer to whiten your teeth. You may see results faster with Crest Whitening Emulsions. And remember that effectiveness may vary from person to person.
Do Crest Whitening Emulsions work?
Crest Whitening Emulsions do work to remove stains and brighten your tooth's enamel when used as directed. Results will vary depending on the severity of staining and consistency of use.
Is Crest Whitening Emulsions safe?
Crest Whitening Emulsions is generally safe for most users when used as directed. However, like any teeth whitening product, it may cause tooth sensitivity or gum irritation in some individuals. If you have concerns about its safety, consult with your dentist before use.
Int J Mol Sci: Effectiveness and Safety of Over-the-Counter Tooth-Whitening Agents Compared to Hydrogen Peroxide In Vitro. Consulted 18th September 2023.