Update December 2021: Please note that as of the 9th of December, all Candid studios have closed, but you can still get Candid by ordering an impression kit, and you can check out other options for clear aligners here.
These changes are part of the company's development in a new direction meant to have the maximum benefit to current and future Candid patients.
As there is more news about the developments at Candid we'll keep you updated. But for now, the following information about Candid studios is no longer relevant to the company's current operations.
Candid Studios are physical locations where you can begin your orthodontics journey with Candid aligners. You can go to a Studio to talk to a Candid Care Specialist in person and get your 3D scans taken.
It's not necessary to visit a Candid Studio to straighten your teeth with Candid aligners if you don't want to — but it's an option that many Candid patients love.
In this article, you'll learn more about Candid Studios, where to find them, and what to expect when you go.
Ready to get started now?
Otherwise, keep reading to find out if a visit to a Candid Studio is the right option for you!
Table of contents
What is a Candid Studio?
A Candid Studio is a physical location — a type of Candid office — where you can go for in-person assistance. At each Candid Studio location, you'll find a friendly team of Candid Care Specialists. Their goal is to make sure that your experience with Candid goes above and beyond.
Why visit a Candid Studio
Not everyone who straightens their teeth with Candid clear aligners will need or want to visit a Candid Studio. But here are some reasons why visiting a Candid office might be appealing to you:
- 3D scans: Many patients choose to go to a Candid Studio for an in-person consultation and to get 3D scans taken of their teeth. These scans are then sent to a state-licensed orthodontist who will develop your invisible adult braces treatment plan. The alternative to in-studio 3D scans is taking your own mouth impressions at home.
- In-person consultation: When you go to a Candid Studio, you get to speak to a Candid Care Specialist in-person about your smile and learn more about what Candid can do for you.
- Understand the process: Going to the Studio gives you a chance to get to know the people and processes responsible for straightening your teeth. You'll get to see the product up-close and get a more in-depth understanding of how your teeth will be aligned with Candid.
Not to mention, Candid Studios are a comfortable and stylish place to hang. Read our Candid reviews to find out more, or have a look for yourself:
What to expect at your in-studio appointment
- Free appointment: Book your FREE appointment online.
- 30 minutes: Appointments last just 30 minutes, during which your Candid Care Specialist will collect your dental and medical history, photos of your face and mouth, and a 3D scan of your teeth — all to send to a team of state-licensed orthodontists.
- In-person support: You really will leave the Studio feeling supported, knowing you are in qualified and caring hands.
Find a Candid Studio near me
There are Candid Studio locations all over the United States, including New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Austin, and more.
Find your nearest Candid Studio now!
Candid aligners give patients the best of both worlds — you can go the 100% remote route, and purchase an impression kit online to make the molds of your teeth at home.
But, you can also decide to make an appointment at a Candid Studio and see a Candid Care Specialist in person. They will take 3D scans of your teeth and send them on to the orthodontist.
Both ways work, but it just depends on the type of experience you prefer. If you want the extra in-person support of going to a Candid Studio, schedule your appointment today.
Do I need an appointment to go to a Candid Studio?
No, you don't need an appointment — come on in! However, Candid takes walk-ins on a first-come, first-serve basis after they've attended their appointments, so you may have to wait a bit.
What if I miss my Candid Studio appointment?
Candid appointments are completely free to book and carry no commitment to purchase aligners, but if you miss an appointment without canceling, you may be charged a $20 fee.
How do I make an appointment at a Candid Studio?
It's easy! Just visit the Candid Studio page, and scroll down until you find yours. If Candid hasn't yet opened a studio in your area, ordering your impression kit online is also a great option.