In this complete ALIGNERCO review, we'll give you all the info you need on this convenient and affordable teeth-straightening brand. ALIGNERCO offers some of the most affordable clear aligners on the market, without sacrificing on quality.
If you've got mildly crooked teeth that you'd like to straighten, this could be a good option for you — plus they offer nighttime straightening so you don't even have to wear your aligners out of the house.
Keep reading for information on:
- How much does ALIGNERCO cost?
- What's the treatment time?
- Is ALIGNERCO legit?
- ALIGNERCO results
- How does ALIGNERCO compare to other brands of clear aligner?
- ALIGNERCO reviews from customers
So, keep reading to find out if ALIGNERCO aligners are the best option for you.
If you're already sold on the idea of straightening your teeth for just $1,145 with a company that prioritizes great service over flashy marketing, we have great news.
Right now you can get an extra $150 off your ALIGNERCO package using promo code SAVE150 when you checkout. No doubt that's the best price around, and you'll get a full refund if it turns out you're not eligible. And if that's not enough, when you choose ALIGNERCO, you also get a FREE whitening kit!
Visit their website to find out more and order your package, or keep reading for our full review.
Table of contents
- 1 What is ALIGNERCO?
- 2 How does ALIGNERCO work?
- 3 How much do ALIGNERCO braces cost?
- 4 How is ALIGNERCO different than other brands?
- 5 ALIGNERCO reviews
- 6 Should I get ALIGNERCO?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQs
What is ALIGNERCO?
ALIGNERCO offers a successful way to straighten teeth discreetly. These aligners are made from plastic and are removable, and they are meant to correct mild cases where teeth are misaligned.
With ALIGNERCO, treatment is completely remote. That means no taking time out of your schedule to go see a dentist or orthodontist. You can complete the entire process, from ordering your dental impression kit to actual treatment with aligners to post-care with retainers, from the comfort of your home.
However, for New York residents, ALIGNERCO has just opened up a SmileStudio where a Smile Crew Member will help you take impressions of your teeth and answer questions you may have about clear aligner treatment. This is ideal for anyone who is concerned about taking their impressions by themselves at home.
Read more about ALIGNERCO below and see some ALIGNERCO reviews from customers.
Who is ALIGNERCO for?
ALIGNERCO is for anyone who wants to straighten their teeth safely and get the best smile projection for the most affordable price available. To be a candidate for ALIGNERCO you must also:
- Have only mild to moderate teeth crowding, spacing or bite misalignment issues (not severe)
- Be 14 years of age or older
- Wait at least three months after getting an implant
Do you want to check whether you're eligible for ALIGNERCO? Take their quick assessment which will give you your results in under two minutes!
How does ALIGNERCO work?
How can you possibly straighten your teeth from home? What happens if something goes wrong? These are excellent and important questions, and we think you'll find that ALIGNERCO provides some pretty good answers.
The ALIGNERCO process
If you decide to get treatment with ALIGNERCO, here's what the entire process will look like:
- Step 1: The first step is to order your impression kit online. You can buy just the kit, or get the best deal with ALIGNERCO's $1,145 SmileAdvantage package which includes your impression kit plus aligners and everything else you need for straighter teeth. Your impression kit includes a special molding putty that you fit inside of mouth-shaped trays. These trays are then used to take impressions of your teeth. You then send these impressions to your ALIGNERCO orthodontist. If you need help taking your impressions, you can contact their customer service 24/7, or schedule a video chat appointment. *New York residents can now make an appointment to go to a SmileStudio for an in-person consultation and help with taking impressions.
- Step 2: Using your molds, your orthodontist creates a personalized treatment plan, consisting of a series of aligners that will gradually align your teeth.
- Step 3: You'll receive your aligners in the mail, along with a detailed treatment plan and easy-to-follow instructions. You'll begin with the first aligner, and change aligners every two weeks until your treatment time is done and your teeth are straight. An orthodontist will remotely monitor your treatment during this time.
- Step 4: As with any type of orthodontics, in-office, at-home, invisible or metal, you need to wear retainers at night for the rest of your life in order to make sure your teeth stay in their straight position. Unlike with some other brands, with ALIGNERCO, your first set of retainers is included when you order your aligners.
In the video below, you will see one of the ALIGNERCO reviews from Daniela as she goes through the process of making her molds. She is surprised by how difficult it is for her to do it correctly, but the good thing is that once you've made your first set of impressions, you can send a picture in to ALIGNERCO, and they'll confirm if you've done it correctly or not. That way, you know what to do if you have to take a second set.
ALIGNERCO offers a nighttime clear aligners treatment option as well. This treatment plan only requires you to wear your aligners from eight to 10 hours a day, so your invisible aligners don't affect your daily routine.
Treatment time will take longer than the average time for standard ALIGNERCO aligners, which we'll discuss more below. This option is also a bit more expensive than the regular option.
ALIGNERCO braces treatment time
With ALIGNERCO aligners, treatment time usually takes six months, unless you choose the nighttime option. If you require only very mild adjustments, it could be even less time, whereas those requiring more extensive treatment may wear their aligners for longer.
During this treatment time, you'll need to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day; the success of your treatment entirely depends on whether you wear your invisible aligners for the prescribed time. Not doing so could delay the ALIGNERCO treatment process. You'll wear each aligner for two weeks before switching to your new aligner unless the orthodontist who is monitoring your care instructs you to wear it longer.
How much do ALIGNERCO braces cost?
The founders of ALIGNERCO set out with the goal of making straight teeth and beautiful smiles accessible to everyone. That's why they offer some of the most affordable aligners on the market.
There are multiple payment options available for standard ALIGNERCO:
- SmileAdvantage: This treatment plan costs $1,145 and includes your impression kit and your aligners and a set of retainers. Right now, you can use promo code SAVE150 to get $150 off this plan.
- SmileFlex: This plan costs $110 per month. You pay in installments of $110 every month for 12 months. The total cost comes out to $1,320, but you can also use promo code SAVE150 for $150 off.
- SmileFlex Easy: With this treatment plan, you pay just $95 per month for 11 months, but you also have a down payment of $275. The total comes out to $1,320.
There are also three payment plans for NightOnly ALIGNERCO:
- NightAdvantage: This plan costs $1,345 and includes your impression kit, your aligners and a set of retainers. You can use the promo code SAVE150 on this option to get $150 off.
- NightFlex: This plan costs $125 per month. You pay in installments of $125 every month for 12 months. The total cost comes out to $1,500, but you can also get $150 off with promo code SAVE150.
- NightFlex Easy: With this plan, you pay just $105 per month for 11 months, but you also have a down payment of $345. The total comes out to $1,500.
You can purchase any of these plans with the reassurance of a full refund if it turns out you're not a good candidate for the treatment.
If you prefer to ease in slowly instead of taking the plunge, there's also a Kit First Plan. That means that you can purchase the impression kit separately without signing on to a payment plan. You'll take your impressions and send it back to ALIGNERCO. They will then show you a preview of your straightened smile projection. If you like what you see, you can then purchase either the SmileAdvantage or the SmileFlex plan to continue on ahead.
ALIGNERCO accepts only Visa Credit and MasterCard Credit for their SmileFlex plan, and all major forms of payment for their SmileFlex Easy plan.
How is ALIGNERCO different than other brands?
It's true that someone looking for a discreet way to straighten their teeth has many options to choose from. But some brands, like ALIGNERCO, differentiate themselves from your standard aligners.
Some of the most important ways that ALIGNERCO differs from other brands include:
- Affordability: At just $1,145, ALIGNERCO is one of the cheapest brands on the market.
- Orthodontist supervision: Many brands work with both dentists and orthodontists, but ALIGNERCO works just with orthodontists to plan and monitor your treatment. This is important because orthodontists are dentists who specialize in teeth straightening.
- Online video chat: ALIGNERCO offers an online video chat option if you need help taking your teeth impressions.
- No flashy marketing: If you haven't heard much about ALIGNERCO before, there's a good reason for that. They prefer to keep their price affordable rather than their marketing budget high.
Have a look at the following comparison between ALIGNERCO and some of the other most popular brands on the market, like Byte, (read our Byte aligners reviews), Candid, NewSmile, which you can read more about here. One brand we haven't concluded in the comparison is Smile Direct because they don't quite measure up to these other options:
- Complete treatment 100% remotely
- Amazing customer service
- Nighttime-only option
- $1,495 or $58/month
NewSmile aligners are made from the clearest Essix plastic and come with a daytime or nighttime-only option to suit you. For just $1,495 you'll receive everything you need to straighten and whiten your teeth – and maintain your new smile:
- Home impression kit
- Full aligner treatment
- Free whitening
- First set of retainers
- A full refund if you're not a good fit
NewSmile goes above and beyond to provide a great experience to all their customers, beginning with a live video call to help you with your teeth impressions. Mail these back, and they'll send a 3D Treatment Preview for you to approve before going ahead.
- Complete treatment 100% remotely
- 6 month average treatment time
- Nighttime-only option
- $1,145 or $95/month
If you're looking for the best value aligner package, here it is! For just $1,145 you'll get:
- Impression kit
- Full aligner treatment course
- Free teeth whitening kit
- Your first set of retainers
In short, everything needed to straighten your teeth remotely and keep them looking great, with a full money-back guarantee if you're not a suitable candidate.
This low price doesn't mean you're compromising on quality of care, though. ALIGNERCO just choose not to put so much into marketing, and they pass on the savings to their customers. They are also known for their responsive and helpful customer care, which is important when you're doing things from home.
Plus, if you're in New York, you can visit their SmileStudio for a free consultation and help taking your impressions.
Nighttime-only aligners are also available for anyone who doesn't want to wear aligners during the day.
- 3-4 month average treatment time
- Assessed and planned by orthodontists
- Includes whitening and first retainers
- $1,999 or $70/month
Byte's HyperByte technology uses High Frequency Vibration to help your teeth move faster and with minimal discomfort. Their average treatment time is just 3-4 months, compared to 6 months for most others.
Treatment includes your first set of retainers. You'll also get their BrightByte 3-in-1 foam to whiten your teeth, clean your aligners and freshen your breath. And their Byte-for-life guarantee means you'll get free adjustments if your teeth start to move again.
Begin by ordering an impression kit so their orthodontists can assess whether you're a good match.
- Single-arch treatment option
- Nighttime aligners available
- Free refinements & 2 sets of retainers
- $999 (single-arch) or $1,399 (dual-arch)
Smileie's aligner treatment is not only affordable, but flexible too. You have the option of single-arch treatment for just your top or bottom teeth, as well as nighttime-only treatment. And whichever package you choose, monthly payments are available.
On top of this, Smileie offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee which includes free refinements if needed. Their aligners are made in the US and treatment takes 4-6 months on average.
Get the best discount when you purchase your aligner package up-front, including:
- Home impression kit
- Teeth whitening kit
- Two sets of retainers
- A full refund if you're not a good candidate
Packages start at $999 for single-arch treatment. Click below to check for current discounts!
Check our guide to the best invisible braces brands to find out more about each of these options. And if you want to know whether you're a good candidate for this type of treatment, take ALIGNERCO's quick assessment.
ALIGNERCO vs Invisalign
Invisalign is one of the leading invisible braces brands on the market. Invisalign looks the same as the at-home clear aligner brands mentioned above, but the way they work is different, and they usually cost much more.
Invisalign requires regular, in-office visits with your dentist or orthodontist, and as you already know by now, you can complete your ALIGNERCO treatment completely remotely. And where ALIGNERCO only costs $1,145, the price for Invisalign can get up to $8,500.
When it comes to ALIGNERCO vs Invisalign, Invisalign costs more because of the in-office visits, and because the wear-time can be anywhere from 18 to 24 months for more severe cases. That's another key — Invisalign can treat more complex cases of malocclusion than ALIGNERCO can.
So if you only need mild teeth straightening, you may be a good candidate for ALIGNERCO, but if you need more in-depth treatment, you may want to consider Invisalign, or another type of in-office braces.
Now let's have a look at what some of the many people who have used ALIGNERCO to straighten their teeth have to say, with these ALIGNERCO reviews.
ALIGNERCO before and after
In the following ALIGNERCO review, the reviewer has completed her treatment and summarizes how it went. She loves how her teeth look now, and she provides some ALIGNERGO before and after images at the end.
One highlight for her during her experience was the stellar customer service — she found that the company was eager to answer her questions and help her out every step of the way.
Trustpilot ALIGNERCO reviews
There are some steller ALIGNERCO reviews on Trustpilot with an overall rating of ‘excellent'. Here's what some people have to say:
“They made everything super simple and their price is the best on the market!”
“The experience I had with Alignerco was awesome! What I loved the most was that you get good quality aligners at an affordable price, and they are able to work with you financially.”
“Alignerco was an amazing company to work with. They always replied to my e-mails efficiently and I received my supplies faster than expected. I am so glad I went with this company for my teeth alignment experience.”
Should I get ALIGNERCO?
After reading ALIGNERCO reviews from customers, ultimately, you'll have to decide if ALIGNERCO is the best option for you for straightening teeth. We recommend this brand to anyone who identifies with the following points:
- Wants to straighten teeth discreetly
- Wants to straighten teeth from home
- Is looking for the best price
- Wants to work exclusively with an orthodontist
- Values customer service
- Wants free teeth whitening
How do I get started?
You can get started on your ALIGNERCO journey today. Take their free assessment to find out whether you're a good candidate, or read more about their great value packages. Remember to use promo code SAVE150 to get $150 off your SmileAdvantage or SmileFlex package.
If you're looking for an affordable, safe and effective way to straighten your teeth, ALIGNERCO may just be the best option for you. It's one of the cheapest brands on the market, and they only work with orthodontists for your treatment monitoring, so you know you're getting the best care.
Plus, you get a free teeth whitening kit when you purchase your ALIGNERCO package.
As with any remote braces brand, it's up to you to follow the instructions, wearing your aligners from 20 to 22 hours a day, and your retainers every night after treatment process in order to ensure successful results.
If you think this could be a good option for you, you can get started by finding out if you're eligible for this kind of treatment with this assessment and be sure to read ALIGNERCO reviews from customers. Or, check out Invisalign and some Invisalign alternatives if you're still undecided.
How long does ALIGNERCO treatment take?
ALIGNERCO treatment takes 6 months on average, although it could be more or less. It all depends on the level of straightening you need, and nighttime treatment process typically takes a few months longer.
Does ALIGNERCO work?
If you have mild-to-moderate malocclusion and are approved for treatment by the orthodontists at ALIGNERCO, this treatment option should work for you, but there are some things to keep in mind. As with any treatment that straightens teeth at home, your treatment success will be highly contingent on whether or not you wear your aligners for the prescribed amount of time every day, (between 20 and 22 hours).
After treatment, continued success will require wearing your retainers during the day for the first few months and then only at night for the rest of your life.
Is ALIGNERCO safe?
ALIGNERCO treatment is safe as long as you follow the instructions that come with your aligners. It's also extremely important to keep up your hygiene routine while you have aligners. And if you don't keep your aligners clean, that could increase your chances of plaque buildup and decay.
Is ALIGNERCO legit?
The legitimacy of many at-home braces and DIY treatments can be a rather gray area at times, but that's not the case with ALIGNERCO—it really can help you get straighter teeth. Plus, they offer one of the lowest prices on the market. What really ensures that ALIGNERCO is legit is that they work only with orthodontists to plan and monitor your treatment. This is important because orthodontists have specialized training in teeth straightening, so they can provide even better care than dentists who haven't specialized in orthodontics.
Is ALIGNERCO trustworthy?
ALIGNERCO has been successful in treating many mild cases where teeth straightening is desired. They have a rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot from 962 reviews.
Can I cancel ALIGNERCO?
You may cancel your ALIGNERCO order from 24 to 48 hours after placing your order for your impression kit. If you are not happy with your treatment at the end, you can request refinements for $200.
BMC Oral Health: A comparison of treatment effectiveness between clear aligner and fixed appliance therapies. Consulted 15th April 2020.