Hismile is a well-known brand of dental care products. It is an Australian company offering solutions without peroxide for teeth whitening. One of the most recent additions is the Hismile V34 Color Corrector serum, which joins the long collection of products that have received great reviews.
This article will explain:
- What is the V34 Color Corrector?
- Is Hismile V34 legit?
- Is the V34 Color Corrector safe for teeth?
- Does the V34 Color Corrector actually work?
Our thorough Hismile V34 Color Corrector review tells you all you need to know about the product.
One thing to keep in mind as you read this review is that this color corrector serum makes teeth appear whiter, but it doesn't actually remove stains — for that, you'll need the Hismile PAP+ whitening kit. You can read more about how PAP teeth whitening works in our guide here.
Table of contents
- 1 What is the V34 Color Corrector?
- 2 How does the V34 Color Corrector work?
- 3 Hismile V34 Color Corrector: Advantages and disadvantages
- 4 Who can benefit from the Hismile V34 Color Corrector?
- 5 How to use the Hismile V34 Color Corrector?
- 6 How much does Hismile V34 Color Corrector cost?
- 7 Hismile V34 Color Corrector reviews
- 8 Alternatives to the Hismile V34 Color Corrector
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 FAQ
What is the V34 Color Corrector?
Hismile employs a unique method to whiten stained teeth without irritating the gums. One of their best-selling products is the PAP+ teeth-whitening kit, which uses substances that are safe for enamel. Reviews of Hismile products have shown how quickly they deliver results.
The Hismile V34 color corrector is not specifically a suitable substitute for purple toothpaste, but rather it's a serum that you apply to your toothbrush just like you would with normal toothpaste.
Hismile also has a V34 color corrector foam that uses the same color correcting technology that you can use every day.
The V34 color corrector is meant to supplement the various teeth-whitening treatments sold by Hismile. This serum helps to brighten dull, white teeth while balancing out yellow undertones.
The V34 color corrector may be used before or after teeth whitening, however, the company states that it works best when used after.
How does the V34 Color Corrector work?
The Hismile V34 Color Corrector serum works similarly to the way purple shampoo for your hair works. (Purple shampoo helps prevent dullness and yellowing of the hair.)
Utilizing the distinctive color-correction technology of the company, it covers stains and enhances their brightness, and balances out the various tones in your teeth.
For a consistently brighter smile, you may use it as a whitening booster in addition to your normal toothpaste.
This is how it works:
- Yellow and purple are complementary colors. On the color wheel, they are opposite one another.
- The V34 color corrector formula creates a deep violet tone by carefully balancing two water-soluble dyes.
- By applying the V34 color corrector serum to your teeth, it cancels out the yellow overtones and reveals a whiter color that is notably brighter.
- Any shade of yellow may be eliminated by the formula without any residue being left behind.
The V34 color corrector is a simple and efficient way to achieve instantly whiter-looking teeth.
Hismile V34 Color Corrector: Advantages and disadvantages
- Despite being purple, it doesn't leave any traces
- It has no adverse effects and may be used regularly
- Efficient at balancing teeth shades
- Non-invasive cosmetic treatment
- Best used following a procedure for teeth whitening
- The teeth are not bleached to alter the color. Instead, it only harmonizes your teeth's cold and warm tones (hue) to produce a brighter shade of white
Who can benefit from the Hismile V34 Color Corrector?
Anyone who wants to brighten their teeth and enjoy an instantly whiter smile can benefit from V34. You can also use it if you've just finished a whitening treatment, or are currently doing one.
- After using the PAP+ whitening kit, people who want to further whiten their teeth should use this product.
- The V34 Color Corrector serum creates a more brilliant shade of white by balancing tones.
- Yellow stains are made lighter and less saturated.
- This product also benefits those who already have white teeth, since it helps to level out tooth color.
How to use the Hismile V34 Color Corrector?
The ideal time to use the V34 Color Corrector serum is after bleaching. Hismile advises taking it after a complete PAP+ whitening procedure to get even better results.
To get rid of the yellow undertones on your teeth, you may also use it every day on its own or just before an event. Perform the following steps:
- Put 2 pumps of the V34 Hismile purple serum on a toothbrush with soft bristles
- Brush for 2 minutes in a circular motion
- Don't swallow the V34 Color Corrector serum; just spit it out like ordinary toothpaste
- Avoid rinsing your mouth with water directly after the procedure
Dental restorations may be safely treated with all Hismile products. Veneers, crowns, fillings, bridges, bonds, and implants fall under this category. But bear in mind that, unlike your natural teeth, restorations cannot be color-corrected.
As we mentioned before, this serum is not meant to actually whiten teeth on a molecular level, nor erase surface stains. It's best used as a supplement to other whitening products and procedures. Have a look at the table below to see some of the highlights of the Hismile products.
How much does Hismile V34 Color Corrector cost?
A 30 ml bottle of the V34 Hismile purple toothpaste costs just $28. And you can combine it with any other of the Hismile products.
You should also keep an eye out for discounts while you're on the Hismile website, as you can get some pretty good bargains on their great whitening and oral care products.
Hismile V34 Color Corrector reviews
Despite the fact that this product is relatively new, there are a lot of Hismile V34 Color Corrector reviews online that are favorable. Dentists and customers agree that the product is quite good at eliminating the yellow hues on teeth.
Hismile is renowned for creating solutions that are mild on sensitive teeth and non-invasive — without using peroxides to whiten teeth.
Following are some V34 color corrector reviews for your consideration. Watch this video on YouTube by Hollie.
And here are some Hismile V34 Color Corrector reviews from Amazon:
4.0 out of 5 stars: I like the flavor and am seeing a difference. But if you are a coffee or wine drinker you HAVE to use it every day or obviously you go back to the stained color.Amazon Customer, April 29, 2022
4.0 out of 5 stars: It doesn’t work as well as I thought it would, but it definitely does work. The issue here is it’s expensive. I would recommend it if you really care about the appearance of your teeth, which you should. At the very least this should save you time and money from getting your teeth cosmetically whitened.Lunamiel, July 16, 2022
Alternatives to the Hismile V34 Color Corrector
There are also several comparable new products coming out, which employ a similar method with a purple toothpaste. One of them is the Night Out Dental Stain Concealer from Smile Brilliant.
The V34 Color Corrector is an effective way to instantly make teeth appear whiter, whether you've got a special event, or you use it every day to complement a previous or current teeth whitening routine or treatment.
Keep in mind that this product does not actually erase stains — instead, it brightens the look of yellow teeth temporarily. For this reason, Hismile recommends combining the V34 Color Corrector with their PAP+ teeth whitening system for best results.
Does V34 Colour Corrector actually work?
The V34 Color Corrector does work to temporarily make teeth look whiter and brighter. It doesn't actually erase stains, and it's not meant to. Use it with a whitening kit if you want to whiten teeth.
Is Hismile V34 legit?
Online reviews for the Hismile V34 Color Corrector are mostly positive, although this is a relatively new product. Keep in mind to combine it with PAP whitening for good results.
Sciencedirect.com: A bio-safety tooth-whitening composite gels with novel phthalimide peroxy caproic acid. Consulted 20 September 2022.
Pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov: A Radical-Free Approach to Teeth Whitening. Consulted 20 September 2022.